The A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. Diet! A Comprehensive Look at Contributing Factors and Natural Treatments for Symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder and Hyperactivity
|Lowest New Price:
|Lowest Used Price:
- Studio: Square One
- Theatrical Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- DVD Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- Run Time:
- ASIN: 1884820298
- Sales Rank: 1175414
- The Kid-Friendly ADHD & Autism Cookbook, Updated and Revised: The Ultimate Guide to the Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Diet
- Smart but Scattered: The Revolutionary "Executive Skills" Approach to Helping Kids Reach Their Potential
- ADHD Diet: The Cure Is Nutrition Not Drugs (For: Children, Adult ADD, Marriage, Adults, Hyperactive Child) - Solution without Drugs or Medication
- All Natural Mom's Guide to the Feingold Diet: A Natural Approach to ADHD and Other Related Disorders
- Dr. Bob's Guide to Stop ADHD in 18 Days
- Reset Your Child's Brain: A Four-Week Plan to End Meltdowns, Raise Grades, and Boost Social Skills by Reversing the Effects of Electronic Screen-Time
- Driven to Distraction (Revised): Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder
- French Aromatherapy: Essential Oil Recipes & Usage Guide
- ADHD Diet For Children: Recipes and Diet to Help Your Child Focus, Perform Better at School, and Overcome ADHD For Life
Editorial Review from Product Description
Every day, children are diagnosed with attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). They are given powerful drugs like Ritalin in order to cope with their ADD, but many parents don?t realize the dangerous side effects associated with these drugs, particularly the possibility of dependency. Addressing the causes of ADD and ADHD should be the first step in any treatment, but unfortunately, conventional drug therapies treat only the symptoms, not the causes.
In their new book, The A.D.D. & A.D.H.D. Diet!, authors Rachel Bell and Dr. Howard Peiper take a uniquely nutritional approach to treating ADD and ADHD. The authors first address the root causes of the disorders, from poor nutrition and food allergies to environmental contaminants. They discuss which foods your child can eat and which foods he should avoid. To make changing your child?s diet easier, the authors also offer you their very own healthy and delicious recipes. Final chapters examine the importance of detoxifying the body, supplementing diet with vitamins and nutrients, and exercising regularly in order to achieve good health.
Managing your child?s ADD doesn?t have to be a chore. With The A.D.D. & A.D.H.D. Diet!, you can learn how a simple change in diet may be the most effective treatment for your child.