The ABCs of Violin for the Advanced, Book 3
Carl Fischer Music
|Lowest New Price:
|Lowest Used Price:
- Studio: Carl Fischer Music
- Theatrical Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- DVD Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- Run Time:
- ASIN: 0966373138
- Sales Rank: 3651471
- The ABCs of Violin for the Intermediate, Book 2 (Book & MP3/PDF)
- The ABCs of Violin for the Absolute Beginner, Book 1 (Book & MP3/PDF)
- The ABCs Of Violin for the More Advanced, Book 4 (Book & CD)
- The ABCs of Violin for the Budding Virtuoso, Book 5
- Complete Technique for Violin, Book 1
- Suzuki Violin School, Vol 3: Violin Part
- Introducing the Positions for Violin: Volume 1 - Third and Fifth Position
- Easy Classical Violin Solos: Featuring music of Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi and other composers.
- The ABCs of Violin for the More Advanced, Book 4
- Suzuki Violin School, Vol 4: Violin Part
Editorial Review from Product Description
This ABCs of Violin Book 3 is the perfect instruction book for the Advanced student of any age on the Violin! You will enjoy learning 3rd position for the very first time! Spiccato bowing technique, trills and double stops are also introduced in an easy manner.
Lovely melodies abound like Mozart's Symphony No. 40, Stephen Foster's Old Folks at Home, Scotland's Annie Laurie, France's Sur Le Pont D'Avignon and Germany's Ach, Du Lieber Augustin to name a few. Beautiful original pieces by Janice Tucker Rhoda including Longing for the Russian Homeland, George Washington, Singing Strad and Fiddler's Holiday are student recital favorites.
Fun Study Pieces and many warm-up exercises along with scales and arpeggios, a note-reading worksheet and practice chart are also included with graphs to show new left-hand finger placement.
This ABCs of Violin Book 3 is the third in a series of five violin books. All five books will help prepare you to play duets, string quartets, and in your local community orchestra's violin section! Add The ABCs of String Orchestra Violin part for additional reinforcement!
In addition, The ABCs of Violin Easy Piano Accompaniment for Book 3 will help facilitate practice and recital performance.