AAMT Book of Style Student Workbook: Practical Application and Assessment
|Lowest New Price:
|Lowest Used Price:
- Format: Student Edition
- Studio: LWW
- Theatrical Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- DVD Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- Run Time:
- ASIN: 0781760011
- Sales Rank: 1647289
Editorial Review from Product Description
This Student Workbook is the perfect companion to the AAMT Book of Style, the recognized authority on medical transcription styles, forms, and practices. Organized by topic, the workbook is designed to help you both learn the AAMT Book of Style guidelines and standards and apply them correctly. It is the only training manual developed by AAMT and the only manual that focuses specifically on AAMT guidelines and standards. You get a complete set of materials to practice, assess, and fine-tune your skills as a medical transcriptionist, student, or practitioner.
Features of the Student Workbook:
- Topical approach organizes the AAMT guidelines and standards into logical subjects to facilitate both teaching and learning.
- Expanded explanations offer clear instructions for applying the guidelines and standards on the job.
- Development by AAMT ensures that you learn the only generally accepted guidelines and standards in medical transcription and get the training you need for certification.
A bonus CD-ROM packaged with this workbook features dictation exercises and review questions, enabling you to practice and assess your skills.
Whether you are preparing for the AAMT Registered or Certified Medical Transcriptionist Exams or simply wanting to hone your professional skills, the Student Workbook is the best tool available for learning the AAMT guidelines and standards and applying them in practice. Order your copy today!