Adobe Premiere Pro: Complete Course
|Lowest New Price:
|Lowest Used Price:
- Studio: Wiley
- Theatrical Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- DVD Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- Run Time:
- ASIN: 0764543490
- Sales Rank: 7160143
Editorial Review from Product Description
Written by a Premiere Pro expert and illustrated throughout in full color, this Complete Course shows you how to master the full range of Premiere Pro tools and techniques while working on a single project. Twelve sessions and more than eighty step-by-step tutorials, accompanied by vivid color images and screen shots, walk you through the creation of a ninety-second, professional- quality video from start to finish. After completing the course, you'll have an impressive portfolio piece and a thorough understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro fundamentals.
* Use effects and transitions to change the action from scene to scene.
* Use multiple sequences to create complex nested effects.
* Use the Title Designer to create sophisticated titles.
* Bonus session featuring tutorials that explain how you can create your own version of titles and graphics used in the project
* Bonus discussions on additional Premiere Pro features, methods of exporting, and special effects
* Tryout version of Adobe Audition, demo versions of Borix FX and Boris CONTINUUM Complete, and a demo version of SpiceMASTER
* All the files and materials you need to complete the video project
System Requirements: See the About the CD-ROM Appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Seybold Seminars, Publications & Consulting is the leading brand helping graphic design and Web professionals understand and work with the latest digital technologies.