Adobe Scripting: Your visual blueprintfor scripting in Photoshop and Illustrator (Visual Read Less, Learn More)
|Lowest New Price:
|Lowest Used Price:
- Studio: Visual
- Theatrical Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- DVD Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- Run Time:
- ASIN: 0764524550
- UPC: 785555860575
- Sales Rank: 3419826
Editorial Review from Product Description
* Written by New York graphic design professional Chandler McWilliams, this is the first book about Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator design scripting on the market
* Explains how to automate tasks such as linking graphics to a database, transforming images, and performing batch processes
* Features more than 500 fully annotated screenshots, expanded introductions, and tips with real-life examples
* CD-ROM contains code examples, a fully searchable version of the book, and sample
Combining clear, step-by-step screen shots with minimal text, our five Visual series are the ultimate resources for visual learners, who represent up to forty percent of your customers.
Teach Yourself VISUALLY guides help computer users get up to speed on a wide range of office productivity, graphics, and Web design software. Offering significantly more coverage than our Simplified series, these books provide real-world tips and illustrate basic and intermediate level techniques using crisp full-color screen shots.
Visual Blueprints apply the proven Visual formula to professional-level programming, Web development, and networking tips. Each two-color guide includes self-contained two-page lessons, covering more than 100 key topics, accompanied by practical tips and code samples as well as examples and bonus software on CD-ROM.