Addicted to Shopping and Other Issues Women Have with Money
Harvest House Publishers
|Lowest New Price:
|Lowest Used Price:
- Studio: Harvest House Publishers
- Theatrical Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- DVD Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- Run Time:
- ASIN: 0736915559
- Sales Rank: 2121124
Editorial Review from Product Description
Born to shop. A woman's place is in the mall. We laugh at the stereotype of woman shoppers, but the reality is that millions of women struggle with handling money. With compassion and understanding, Karen O'Connor helps women evaluate their spending habits through questions that include:
- Does spending money make you feel better?
- Do you shop when you're under stress?
- Do you dread having your money-handling habits exposed?
From excessive shopping to penny-pinching, from splurging to refusing to buy necessities, Karen explores the reasons behind the misuse of money. Then, drawing on her experiences and biblical insights, she reveals practical strategies readers can use to develop a healthy view of money and regain control of their spending.