Adobe Illustrator CS2 How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques
|Lowest New Price:
|Lowest Used Price:
- Studio: Adobe Press
- Theatrical Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- DVD Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- Run Time:
- ASIN: 0321335406
- Sales Rank: 2262133
Editorial Review from Product Description
Illustrator CS2 How-Tos is a highly focused survey of the one-hundred most essential things anyone needs to know to use Illustrator CS2. Folks new to Illustrator will find clear, basic, easy-to-understand explanations of the techniques, tools, and tricks they need to quickly become productive with Illustrator. Experienced users will find a handy reference with insights, tips, and shortcuts that will help even experts be more productive.
Illustrator CS2 How-Tos was written specifically for CS2, and integrates the important new features of Illustrator CS2, including Live Paint, Live Trace, new Type format features, and helpful new interface innovations.
Written by veteran illustrators David Karlins and Bruce K. Hopkins, Illustrator CS2 How Tos breaks down confusing concepts and clearly explains and illustrates how to master the challenges of drawing and editing vector paths. David Karlins teaches Illustrator at San Francisco State University Multimedia Studies Program, and Bruck K. Hopkins has been a professional illustrator for a decade, creating everything from fine art to technical drawings.
- Demystifies the process of creating and editing vector artwork
- Covers new Illustrator features: Live Paint, Live Trace, Type formatting, and the Control Palette
- Includes survival tips and tricks that will guide new illustrators through the program, and provide time-saving tricks for Illustrator veterans.