Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0: A Visual Introduction to Digital Imaging
|Lowest New Price:
|Lowest Used Price:
- Studio: Focal Press
- Theatrical Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- DVD Release Date: Dec 31, 1969
- Run Time:
- ASIN: 0240519582
- Sales Rank: 7336180
Editorial Review from Product Description
This complete and easy-to-follow introduction to Adobe Photoshop Elements has been updated throughout to show all the new features of version 3.0 including Photo Browser, Quick Fix Editor, Photo Creations Projects, the integrated RAW file editor and 16 bit editing support.
Philip Andrews in his clear, no-nonsense style sets the package in the broader context of digital imaging. Far more than just an introduction to the software package, 'Adobe Photoshop Elements' gives you all you need to know to achieve professional looking results. Fine tune your skills with the associated website: www.guide2elements which includes many images featured in the book for download; printable lesson plans for teachers as well as useful links and updates.
* Save valuable time with this successful, jargon-free introduction to digital imaging
* Put technique into practice using real life examples, all fully updated to cover the new Elements 3.0 features
* Full color, inspirational illustrations show what can be achieved